Sawyer PointONE Bucket System with 1ft hose – SP180 (For non-profit purposes only)
Sawyer Water Filter
Contact us at 65 6299 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to purchase this unit for humanitarian relief efforts or non-profit purposes only
- Obtain a clean bucket or plastic container
- Use the hole cutter to drill a hole 1.5 inches from the bottom of the bucket (you can do this by hand).
- Screw the connector, hose and filter onto the bucket.
- Fill the bucket with water from any source, lower the filter head below the water line, and let gravity do the rest.
- 1 – [SP180] Hole Cutter , [SP180ND] Does not include drillbit
- 1 – Water Filter, adapter & 1 Foot Hose
- 1 – Backwash Syringe
- 1 – Filter Hanger
- 1 Filter Cap
- Detailed Instruction Sheet
Filter Material: Hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
Packed Weight: 8 oz
Using technology taken from kidney dialysis, Sawyer® water filters use Hollow Fiber Membranes. Our filters are comprised of tiny “U” shaped micro tubes that allow water to enter into their core through tiny micro pores. The PointOne Filter pores are so small (0.1 micron absolute) that no bacteria, protozoa, or cysts like E.Coli, Cholera and Typhoid can get through. At 7 log (99.99999%) the filter attains the highest level of filtration available today and yet it has a very high flow rate due to the large amount of tubes. Each filter is certified for ABSOLUTE microns. That means there will be no pore size larger than 0.1 microns in the biological filter Simply put, it is impossible for bacteria to pass through the 0.1 micron filter.
Sawyer made it as simple as it gets. No more digging wells if there is a water source, no constructing sand filters and no more purification chemicals. Families are able to construct and adapt their filter in literally minutes to locally found containers. The kit includes everything you need to attach the filter to any plastic bucket or container. (Bucket not included)