Sawyer 4 Liter Dual Bag Complete Water Filtration System (SP184)
Sawyer Water Filtration System
Filter Material: Hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi, Leptospirosis
Filter Life: Lifetime Warranty
Compatibility: Complete system, inline
Complete Weight: 16 oz
Package Weight: 12 oz
Recommended Use: Emergency preparedness, hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, paddling, group camping
No more pumping or chemicals needed. Simply set up the Sawyer water filtration system, and let gravity provide you with 4 liters of fresh, clean water in about 3 minutes.
- Simply fill the included gray reservoir with unfiltered water, attach the filter and filter hose and let gravity fill the included blue reservoir with clean water
- Use the clean water in your blue reservoir as a campsite water source for dirty dishes and filling water bottles, by simply hanging the reservoir from its handle.
- Or, attach the included drink tube and a bite valve (sold separately) and use the reservoir as a convenient pack hydration system
- Filter removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria down to 0.10 micron in size, including giardia, salmonella, cryptosporidia, & leptospirosis
- The Complete system includes a faucet adapter for a thorough backwash when you get back home to your faucet.
- But just in case you never go back home, the included Sawyer filter is fully field maintainable to ensure a fast flow of water
- Setup is simple and the system packs easily, with a packable weight at just 12 oz.
SP184 – 4 Liter Dual Bag Complete System Includes:
- 4-Liter Nylon Dirty Water Dispenser
- 4-Liter Nylon Clean Water Storage Vessel with High Flow Dispensing Cap
- Sawyer PointONE™ 0.10 Absolute Micron Water Filter
- Faucet Adapter
- Drink Tube
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions